Treating all customers fairly
At Best4Finance, we are committed to offering our customers the highest possible standards of service. In so doing we are pleased to support the Financial Conduct Authority by ‘Treating Customers Fairly’.
Our clients can be confident that they are dealing with a company where the fair treatment of dealing with our customers is part of everything we do.
Our commitment to you
- provide you with clear information about the products and service we offer, including fees and charges (There may be a fee for arranging a mortgage and the precise amount will depend on your circumstances and will not exceed 1% of the mortgage amount.)
- ascertain your individual needs, preferences and circumstances before recommending a product
- only recommend a product that is suitable to meet your current needs and circumstances and is affordable
- not recommend a mortgage if we can’t find one we consider suitable
- make correspondence easy to understand and explain matters, however long it takes
- not impose any post sales barriers and we have robust systems and controls and documented procedures in place to support our client’s needs
How you can help us
To help us give you the most appropriate advice, we will ask you to:
- provide comprehensive information via completion of a fact find which will enable us to identify your needs and assess the affordability, so that we are able to offer you the most suitable advice and recommend the most suitable product to meet your current needs and circumstances
- let us know if there is any aspect of our service, or of a product we have discussed or recommended that you don’t understand
- tell us if you think there are ways we can improve our service
BEST4FINANCE MORTGAGES is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
YOUR PROPERTY MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON A MORTGAGE OR ANY DEBT SECURED ON IT.
0115 671 7222